Hey its Friday!!! Well today i finish school at 12noon and had lunch with my frens at Bedok Corner. And aftr lunch we slack under void deck at Tampines near to my previous ITE Tamp. Well most of my frens love to lepakx (slack) cos they ain't go for friday prayers.. Acting good in front of parents but then... khekhekhe..... Well we are young people. I so so damn tired well tomorrow start for holiday... Well its gonna be five days of long holiday.. Woww!!! well me no plans rite nw cos mostly my frens will be working going aftr for the double pay and some will be going for holidays and bunch of slacker will be slack hahaha.
Tonite i'm working, will be very very busy. Oh how i wish i will be gone for holidays too... I want to go for HOLIDAYS.
I will definitely gonna b bored!!! C ya tomrrw
