Thursday, November 22, 2007

Love

Dreams sometimes predict your future,
or your destiny,
but in others your imagination runs free,
and creates a pure fantasy.

So do what you wish,
and wish what you may,
but I'm saving my dreams,
for another day.

For them to come true
is the ultimate goal.
So keep on dreaming
and let the future behold.

Dreams hold the future,
and also the past.
This is the perfect dream,
but it cannot last.

It cannot be perfect,
it would make it surreal,
for without any problems,
then I could deal.

Could deal with my life,
without any grief,
nobody to cry for,
no one to weep.

Poverty would be gone,
and homelessness too,
all the problems would be gone,
and I could just be with you.

But with all of these problems,
and all of these troubles,
I can't be with you,
my fate only doubles.

My love for you strong,
but death growing stronger,
problems of the world
are my problems no longer.