Thursday, July 09, 2009

My Burpnest Day Is Coming!!!





Yeay!!! My burpnest day is coming!!! Although I'm getting older, dat doesnt mean i hv to give up my njoyment rite?....


Well last Tuesday, Hunny aiman ask me wat do i want for my b'day.. *Grin widely* if u ask me wat i want... Actually i can just show u my b'day wish list. But we are trying to cut all the unnecessary stuff. So i dun mind wat gift that u give me. Coz i know watever it is. My love for u wont change. I will still love u. Its the thought that it counts. hahhaaha


But if possible i would like this brand new watch in my hand although last yer u gave me watch too. But i like this...


Its sooo cool... I'm just a watch freak. I've lots of watches n would like this to be on my next watch collection. PLs......

Or perhaps an holiday trip! Dat would even be a great choice!

Afterall I'm still glad dat Allah had give a chance to live again. N i always without fail would pray for my good health, give me patience, strength, wealth, give me chances too see my parents grow old n i wanna have a good family ahead with surrounded of my kids and most of all to stay together forever with my hunny aiman till death do us apart.

I Love U Aiman